What's new
The Rock Music Forum

Please register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pink Floyd Feud

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Pink Floyd frontman David Gilmore has backed his wife after she called ex band member Roger Waters "Anti-semitic to the core" and a "Putin apologist"

Pink Floyd frontman David Gilmore has backed his wife after she called ex band member Roger Waters "Anti-semitic to the core" and a "Putin apologist"
Gilmour is a rotten idiot together with his wife.....and if that John dude up here can say things like jerk to Waters, so can I to idiot Gilmour and wife !!! Ok ??!

not hardly.i like gilmour as a guitar player he is brillant.
He's the worst guitar player in rock history......even a dumbass like Malmsteem eats off shitty Gilmour's head !!! Moreover, some unknown young guitar players on YT are waaaay better than him. As a person, Gilmour sucks big time !

I have to disagree, Gilmour is a brilliant guitarist (and vocalist) and has a unique style that is difficult to copy. Floyd survived after Barret and Waters left, there would be no Pink Floyd without Gilmour.

I have to disagree, Gilmour is a brilliant guitarist (and vocalist) and has a unique style that is difficult to copy. Floyd survived after Barret and Waters left, there would be no Pink Floyd without Gilmour.
Gilmour was never Pink Floyd, Syd was ! Period.

Trying to match a musician like Gilmour to Syd is like trying to match pure s*** to pure cream ......where the former is the pure s***. :)