What's new
The Rock Music Forum

Please register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best pop songs 2023

danigavi

There are currently a bunch of top 5 themes on the site. interesting read.

So… What are your 5 favorite Pop songs?

mine
1. Flowers - Miley Cyrus
2. Eyes Closed - Ed Sheeran
3. Thats Not How This Works - Charlie Puth
4. Karma - Taylor Swift ft. Ice Spice
5. Dance The Night - Dua Lipa

What are your thoughts on these 5 songs? Give me your opinion and let me know your favorite pop song of this 2023!

What are your thoughts on these 5 songs? Give me your opinion and let me know your favorite pop song of this 2023!

I guess I must be getting old, I don't listen to much pop music that is current.

I have heard of the first two artists but am not familiar with much of their music. I have never even heard of the other three.

I do not listen to pop songs but I am aware of some popular artists these days. I think Dua Lipa is good. I also sometimes listen to Billie Eilish and Shawn Mendes as well. However, I think Adele is the best pop artists today.

mine
1. Flowers - Miley Cyrus

i have nt hard any of those songs.have,nt heard of half those artists.i am old.

mine
1. Flowers - Miley Cyrus

In addition to the songs I have listed above, you can visit here to listen and update other songs,

Thanks for sharing your favorite pop playlist! I find that each song has a variety of artists and musical styles. My favorite pop song of 2023 is Flowers - Miley Cyrus, it brings a sense of dynamism and optimism to every day.

Last edited by a moderator: